Monday, February 20, 2012

Rat Plush

Time Out: Still Awaiting Rats
Activities: Still Awaiting Rats
Treats: Still Awaiting Rats
Currently: Still Awaiting Rats

 ---------------------------

As well as a welcome to my new blog, I'd like to show you something I made yesterday.


This is a rat plushie I made. Although he was a prototype, he is still super cute. His body is made out of fake white fur that is trimmed on the face. His ears and tail are made of red pilled fleece. He has red eyes and a little red plastic nose.

I will do these on commission with the fabrics I already have. I have white, grey, green, orange, and black fur, as well as brown, camel, and red fleece. They are 15$ plus shipping.

The one above is for sale for 12$ due to the face that it was a prototype and a a few stitches can be seen above his nose if you look close enough, as well as on the tail.

You can comment here or email me at aurag2@live.com . We can also talk on msn at aura.acka@gmail.com


Thanks for reading!! And feel free to suscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment